When it is about watching movies or TV series online, there are plenty of apps to choose from. However, not all are user-friendly or function smoothly. But Tubi TV is one of the apps that is easy to use and works great with any device.
Whether you use an Android operating system or iOS, it doesn’t matter. It applies to both systems. The app is entirely free, and so you can download it on your device by following some simple instructions.
However, if you want to do a Tubi TV download for PC, you require an emulator. You can get Android and iOS emulators, but this write-up will focus only on the former version.
Once you have the app on your device, you can enjoy movies and series anytime and anywhere.
How to Install Tubi TV for PC
As mentioned earlier, you need an Android emulator to install Tubi TV for PC. There are several programs available, so you can select a suitable one. If you are not familiar with the programs, though, there are two good ones that you can use.
- Your PC must have at least 20 GB of free space to install an app like Tubi TV.
- 2GB RAM is enough, but it is best to have 4GB RAM. Make a quick check if you don’t know how much RAM you have.
- It will also be a good idea to update your PC’s operating system. It will update DirectX, the graphics driver and the newest NET framework. If you recently updated the OS of your PC, you can go to your manufacturer’s website and install the latest GPU drivers and NET framework.
- Before installing the program, it is also essential to go to UEFI settings and allow VT or Virtualization technology. Once enabled, the Tubi TV app will operate without any problem.
After you do all the tasks mentioned above, you can install either BlueStacks or Nox App Player according to convenience.
For BlueStacks, go to the official website bluestacks.com and follow the correct steps to download and install the emulator. Once installed, go to Google Play Store and download and install Tubi TV. After you complete the process, you can start watching your favorite movies and TV series.
If you choose Nox App Player, visit the official site Bignox.com install it as instructed. The size of the emulator is about 400MB, so it may take a while to complete the process. Once done, do as with the other emulator and install Tubi TV from Google Play Store. You can enjoy the latest movies and TV series when you finish the process.
Main Features of Tubi TV App
- It is free, and you can download it any time.
- It enables you to watch any movie or TV show.
- The app gets updated frequently, so every week, you can enjoy any HD TV show.
- There is no need for a subscription to use the Tubi TV app
- You can watch any genre, including comedy, adventure, and horror.
- If you are an anime fan, no need to worry; you can enjoy anime programs too.
- You can also connect several devices such as Samsung TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Amazon Fire TV.
- Fans of Korean and British TV can enjoy any series from these countries.
There are plenty of apps available. But Tubi TV is easy to use and performs smoothly. So, install it today and watch whatever you prefer anytime and anywhere.