Ever felt so inspired that you yearn to write quotes? You can take it up a notch using the Wordswag android app to style or decorate your writings. Generally, your phone is not comfortable enough to multitask or type long lines. Hence, you long to use the Wordswag through your PC for more comfort. But you don’t know how to install it since there is no Word swag for PC.
In that case, you have come to the right page. This article will guide you through the process of installing the Wordswag app on your Windows or Mac computers.
The Wordswag is an android app that allows you to add quotes to an image of your choice. With it, you can design your photos by adding texts with stylish fonts and colors. There is a wide range of font types and designs available, which you can choose from.
Attributes of WordSwag:
- There are over 590,000 background designs available in the app, which you can use for free.
- With more than a hundred captions and text effects, design your quotes as per your style.
- The app boasts about 100+ font styles and 25+ image filters, all at your fingertips.
- Share created content directly to your social media sites through the app.
- It has a simple interface and easy to use.
Perks of the app:
- You can also use your creativity and create posters and announcements using the app’s tools.
- You can beautify your images to upload for your social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Bring your humor to life by creating memes and catchy infographics.
- It is free to download.
How do I download Wordswag for Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac?
The Wordswag for PC free download is not available as it is an android app. Hence, you will need the assistance of an android emulator to install it on your computer. Though there are many competent android emulators available, Bluestacks is one of the most popular and convenient emulators. Below are the step-by-step processes you can follow to download and install Wordswag into your PC.
- First of all, go to Bluestacks‘ official website and download the android emulator setup file to your PC. It will do you well to read the installation guide before proceeding.
- After which, click on the setup file and install Bluestacks on your computer.
- Once installed, go to your desktop screen and click on the Bluestacks shortcut icon to run it.
- As the home screen window of the emulator opens, look for the search box there. Type the keyword “Wordswag” into the search box and click on the search icon.
- Soon, the search results will show you the Wordswag app. You can click on it to view more details regarding the app. There, find the install button and click on it.
- After some minutes, the app installation will complete. Then, the Wordswag app icon will appear on the home screen.
- Click on the icon to begin using the Wordswag on your Windows 10, 8, 7, or Mac.
Is the Wordswag app free to use?
Downloading the app is free and available to all. However, only several features of the app will be available to you for free. Hence, to fully utilize Wordswag’s features, you will have to opt for a subscription plan.
You will have to install the Bluestacks app first to use the Wordswag on your computer. However, you can now install and run android apps on your PC in the same way through the emulator. The process is identical for OS with Windows and Mac. I hope this article helps you use Wordswag on your PC, elevating your editing or writing skills wholly.